Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Wife Is Cheating With Willie Crawford!

My Wife Is Cheating With Willie Crawford!

I should have realized something was going on when my wife came home with a new Coach purse.

I asked her why in the world would she would spend $500 on a purse. Her reply was, "WillieCrawford bought it for me."

I knew something was afoot so I did some major questioning! Here's what I found out.

Susan, my wife wanted to start a business of her own online, just to show me she could.

So she went through Willie's best selling ebook of all time, 20 Ways To Make $100 A Day on the internet. She set up her site and hit Willie's help desk for guidance on marketing.

We're VERY good friends with Willie and his wife, Nancy so I wrongly assumed that she went to Willie behind my back! (Which would give him a real reason to poke fun at me the next time I see him.)

What she actually did was go through his help desk just like anyone can do. Ling Yu helped her get set up and rolling the right way. Her new site is:

http://SusanPrestonInc.com and it's rockin'!

So I guess it is true that Willie bought that new Coach bag and my new tennis shoes. :-)

Everything a "newbie" needs to get started is in that ebook, Susan is living proof that it works and works well. So if you don't have a clue about how to start making money on the net, this will get you rolling fast!

http://SusanPrestonInc.com

Grab a copy today and change your tomorrow. (Please buy it because it keeps her out of MY pocket.)

And uh, thanks Willie for the new shoes...they're cool. :-)

David

No comments: