Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How To Joint Venture With Giants!

How To Joint Venture With Giants...

As far as marketing is concerned joint ventures are a necessary"skill" you MUST learn. Most marketers realize that fact but don't know where to turn to get the proper tools for JV's.

Joint ventures work for both online and offline business. Offline JV's can generate as much as 7 figures in residual income for life, and are easily set up if you know what to do. I have been fortunate enough to be branded as the "Offline Wizard" by many of the top marketers worldwide. In fact, over a dozen of the top internet marketers are students of mine! :-)

(For offline marketing visit http://davidprestoninc.com/)

Online JV's are completely different. One giant marketer I recently spent the weekend with summed it up this way, "It's not what you know or even who you know...it's who knows YOU!" A true profound statement that I took to heart immediately.

I started my online marketing with ONE relationship this past May. I had always worked successfully offline until my friend pushed me toward online as well. In turn, I nudged him toward offline. We have both profited enormously from each other since then.

Because of this one friend I have developed relationships with some of the biggest names in marketing including, Willie Crawford, Terry Dean, Frank Garon, Alan Bechtold, Michael Penland, Mark Hendricks, Dale Calvert, Joe Sugarman, Ross Goldberg, and way too many more to list.

In fact, one recent JV with Michael Penland generated just under 25Kin one day...all because my giant friend introduced us.

My other guru friends and I have finally convinced this industry giant to teach others exactly how to do what he is doing for all of us. There's no hype or nonsense with this guy either, in fact he's listed as "the most trusted guy on the internet."

I'm deeply honored to call him my friend and now you may have the same opportunity to call him your friend. Below is a link that is quietly being circulated among the gurus. It's not advertised because of the demand it will produce and the limited availability for slots.

http://williecrawford.com/JVTeleseminar/?e=davidrecommends

As you can see from the link, my friend is none other than Willie Crawford. If you market on the net you're going to run into him everywhere. Remember his profound statement before?

Does Willie Crawford know you?

http://williecrawford.com/JVTeleseminar/?e=davidrecommends

No comments: