Wednesday, October 15, 2008

David Preston Master Marketer

Isn't it funny how things kind of creep up on you?

That headline "David Preston Marketing Master" is one that I can legitimately use now because I just found out that, well...I am one. :-)

http://www.mastersseminar.com/?rid=309

Let me explain. A fellow "guru" friend of mine sent me an email with that headline as the subject. Why?Because he works with me on several projects and he plans on using all that information to boost HIS sales of MY products with my credibility!

(Who said gurus are in it for themselves?)

He pointed out to me that I am now:

* Listed as an expert at one of the highest ranking sites on the net,

www.selfgrowth.com/experts/david_preston.html (2 million visitors monthly!)

Simply look up my name in the searchbar, powered byGoogle. (It astounded me!)

* I'm all over the net as a speaker at many of the top events worldwide. (I'm booked the rest of this year.)

* I'm included as a "super affiliate" in ALL the big product launches. (I'm on the secret first alert list.)

* I'm on several talk radio/TV shows as a special guest.(The next one is...today.)

* I've joint ventured with some of the biggest names on and off the net. Willie Crawford, Frank Garon, Rob Canyon,Michael Penland, Ross Goldberg, and too many more to list.

Why would I tell you this? For two reasons:

1. YOU can use all this information to make quite a bit of money if you promote any of my products.

2. YOU can get in on some awesome deals just by association!
Here's an example:

You can sign up as MY special guest for Ross Goldberg's"Masters Seminar" and spend some time with me and my guru friends for TEN BUCKS! (Shhhhh....)

http://www.mastersseminar.com/?rid=309

AND you can earn promoting it paid directly into your PayPal account. Plus Ross has a super special for everyone involved. (You'll have to see it to believe it!) All for ten bucks. :-)

By the way, Ross's "virtual" live event will be the FIRST in history. You can be a part of internet history. (Justbecause you know me...:-)

Gratefully yours!

David Preston

No comments: